Senior Executive Recruiter
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.Education Required:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Prior experience within a retained search firm or in-house executive recruiting team
- Ability to recruit at the most senior levels of today’s largest public and private businesses
- Strong executive presence and business acumen with ability to interpret enterprise business strategies
- Broad cross-functional knowledge across enterprise
- Strategic mindset with ability to translate trends and analysis into actionable executive talent recommendations and search strategies
- Strong presentation and project management experience
- Strong experience utilizing multiple sourcing tools and methods to identify talent pools, engage targeted prospects and cultivate relationships of interest with executive talent, specifically within a candidate relationship management (CRM) platform environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Decision Quality
- Tech Savvy
- Communicates Effectively
- Strategic Mindset
- Ability to gain consensus, develop and deliver against strategic priorities and timelines
- Exceptional verbal written and communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organization including frequent interaction with Senior Leadership
- Technically savvy with a thorough understanding of research and sourcing tools functionality and capabilities
- Ability to use data to drive key and impactful decision-making and quality
The Senior Executive Recruiter is responsible for supporting global executive talent acquisition initiatives. They ensure The Home Depot is positioned for continued growth and innovation by recruiting top leaders for executive level positions across dedicated business areas of strategic importance. As a Senior Executive Recruiter, you will own and manage full lifecycle executive level (Director & Vice President) searches, working on some of the most complex and important leadership talent initiatives while providing key insights and strategies to enhance The Home Depot’s ability to hire the most diverse and dynamic leaders in industry.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
40% Cross Functional Engagement – Research, identify, engage, assess and cultivate relationships with external leadership talent of strategic interest to The Home Depot; Identify emerging and diverse talent pools, develop strong leadership talent networks and leverage world-class talent pipelines for conversion to executive level hires
10% Efficiency and Compliance – Ensure consistency, efficiency and compliance with federal, state and local laws, and company policies. Ensure all talent acquisition activities are compliant with the established sourcing, recruiting, and selection procedures including maintaining appropriate data integrity
20% Research and Analysis – Conduct ongoing market and competitive research and analysis to remain keenly aware of trends in the global business climate, economy and workplace, while understanding their impact on leadership hiring; Use this knowledge to create and execute innovative, functionally aligned executive recruitment strategies in support of The Home Depot’s executive talent initiatives
30% Strategic Partnership – Provide strategic, consultative partnership to the executive leadership team and human resources as the enterprise expert on executive search processes while owning the overall executive (Officer) and Director candidate experience; Participate in client (Hiring Manager) meetings on active search engagements, conduct executive talent assessments, candidate
Nature and Scope:
- This position typically reports to Manager, Executive Recruiting
- This position has 0 Direct Reports
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.