Senior Executive Communications Manager
NVIDIA pioneered accelerated computing to tackle problems ordinary computers cannot. We innovate at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing, and artificial intelligence. Accelerated computing is reshaping trillion-dollar industries like transportation, healthcare, and manufacturing — and fostering entirely new industries just taking root. We're building a special company -- one that makes unique and meaningful contributions to the world. We want to attract the world's best people in our field, give them a place to do their life's work, where they can build a great life, and promise never to squander their talents.
We’re looking for an exec comms and messaging pro to help us develop and communicate NVIDIA’s evolving story. We want a sharp, thoughtful and driven storyteller to apply their writing, research skills, and design sensibility to executive presentations, on-stage and digital productions, blog posts, demos, and other media. This full-time position will begin as remote/virtual due to company-wide COVID-19 precautions but will transition to in-person work at our Santa Clara, CA headquarters when safety allows.
This is not a typical technology company exec comms role:
Our company is designed to evolve quickly to address new opportunities, making ongoing internal and external communication of our business strategy a top priority. With computer graphics as our driving force, we have a love for visually stunning design and imagery in everything we do. Exec Comms works directly with our world-class in-house creative team to bring our story to life with beautiful artistry. From top to bottom, NVIDIA is passionate about improving our craft every day. This role is an opportunity to raise your game and create some of your most outstanding work. NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang - rated #1 CEO in the world by Harvard Business Review – is a passionate and compelling storyteller with a large global audience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and curate the NVIDIA company story.
- Collaborate directly with CEO and other senior execs, business unit leaders, inventors, and visionaries to bring that story to stage and screen.
- Build content, messaging, and strategies for major keynotes, product launches, investor communications, and employee communications.
- Work alongside the head of Executive Communications, and in close collaboration with corporate and business unit communications.
- Some travel involved (COVID-19 health precautions permitting).
What we need to see:
- 10+ years of experience in executive and/or external communications in the tech industry
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- Ability to identify, develop and tell a great story across multiple media. Digest complex technical information, distill it, and connect the dots in ways that anyone can understand.
- A proficiency in PowerPoint and a strong design sensibility.
- Ability to collaborate with dynamic senior executives and stay cool in fast paced situations.
- Lead projects up, down and across the company. Strong project management skills. Serious attention to detail.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Love for science, technology, and the arts
- Bring fresh thinking to projects and bring your ideas to life
- Track record of finding creative ways to tell technical stories
- Familiarity with financial markets and investor communications
- Ability to work cross-company, creating ad hoc teams of diverse job functions on a project-by-project basis
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of high technology's most desirable employers. Most recently, we were ranked #1 in Technology on Glassdoor's "Best Places to Work in 2021" list.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.