Senior Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant performs advanced, diversified, and confidential administrative support to the Vice President of Research & Development as well as the Leadership Team. This position provides advanced administrative and clerical support requiring comprehensive skill and knowledge of the organization.
Essential Job Duties
- Directly supports the Vice President of R&D and several R&D Leadership team members with administrative activities including calendar management, travel arrangement using Concur, and itinerary coordination, meeting document preparation, expense report creation, etc.
- Coordinates work processes and project requirements for NDA’s, DocuSign, Safety Training and related systems to support the M&B Leadership team.
- Onboards contingent workers and terminates access upon conclusion.
- Prepares equipment set up for new hires (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, name tag, etc.).
- Creates Purchase Orders (POs) using Ariba or SAP and receives against them, including budget tracking.
- Prepares Microsoft PowerPoint presentations for various R&D Leadership Team meetings as required.
- Arranges R&D meetings and conferences, prepares and distributes agendas, reserves and prepares facilities for local and webcast meetings.
- Organizes and maintains record and file systems (electronic and paper).
- Maintains the M&B R&D department organizational charts.
- Maintains office equipment; arranges for equipment repair and maintenance; orders office supplies.
- Assists in project work to include coordinating projects, gathering necessary data from leaders and team members, and creating report presentations for town halls and quarterly project meetings.
- Manages cubicle seating requirements for all Camden based M&B team members.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload and meets deadlines.
- Serves as a member of CAPs teams/Tech Coordinator for R&D
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Ability to interact with various levels within the organization
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to coordinate complicated tasks like event planning
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software to include Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, Word
- Embraces technology and is a proactive and digital thinker, always looking for ways to streamline work and tasks
- Must be able to exercise discretion while managing confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to support multiple individuals with diverse requirements with adaptability to changing priorities and needs of the team
- Excellent time management and skilled in independently prioritizing tasks
- Displays a professional confidence and tenacity to achieve tasks and objectives
- Knowledge of SharePoint, SAP, Ariba and/or Concur preferred
- Previous experience in a technical or research environment preferred
Education and Experience
Associate degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum 7 years related experience supporting executive and senior leaders.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.