Senior Engineering Manager
Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
Secureframe is backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do ...
- Actively hire, coach, and develop engineers
- Enable best practices for software development and documentation
- Continually improve our process and mechanisms across engineering
- Ensure the engineering team is achieving a high level of technical excellence and quality while being accountable for their commitments
- Question and validate your team(s) decision-making to ensure they scenarios covered
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges and ensure product requirements are met
Who we’re looking for ...
- 5+ years of engineering management experience
- You’ve managed 2 or more teams at once
- 6+ years of previous software engineering experience
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.