Senior Director, Retail HR
The mission of the Talent Management Department is to drive effective people decisions to build high-performing teams and maximize business performance.
Aritzia is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking for strong leadership in Retail Talent Management to enable our high-performing Retail teams to meet the needs of the business, today and tomorrow. This is a unique opportunity to lead and motivate the team responsible for cultivating a passionate, integrated environment to elevate our people to their highest potential. As the Senior Director, Retail Talent, you will play a pivotal role in driving strategic solutions to support the success and growth of a dynamic, high-performing, geographically dispersed Retail business. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia—while enjoying one yourself.
As the Senior Director, Retail Talent Managment, you will lead the team to:
- Ensure we always have the best talent for our business needs through effective, timely actions
- Ensure we consistently acquire the best talent for the business
- Drive effective people decisions with accurate assessments of performance and potential
- Maximize and accelerate the growth of high performing talent
- Support employees with fair and consistent practices while mitigating undue risk
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Director, Retail Talent Management has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and significant experience in:
- Leading a Talent Management team
- Experience supporting and executing on employee talent lifecycles, specifically for Retail
- Designing Talent Management strategies and solutions that inspire a team
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The leadership qualities to design a Talent vision and strategy that motivates the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
You will receive attractive compensation and benefits while working with Aritzia:
- Competitive Base Pay — Ranges from $200,000 to $225,000, with commitment to industry leading performance-based pay increases, incentives, and recognition programs
- Flexible Benefit Plans Tiers — No two individuals or families are the same. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans options with competitive cost sharing and coverage options
- 401(k) Plan — A comprehensive 401(k) plan with employer matching to support your financial wellness
- Product Discount — Our famous product discount, online and in store
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.