At Boisson, we’re helping our customers see The Glass Half-Full! We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our community where we might offer a more sophisticated side of clarity, a love of mixology, and a shared necessity of well-being, you might be a good fit! We succeed by bringing different lived experiences and a range of backgrounds into a shared environment where everyone has equal opportunity.
The Senior Director of Retail will have ultimate responsibility for the entire retail channel of the business. The right individual will be structured and disciplined, have a natural curiosity, have an ability to use data to drive results, be a strong communicator, and be a transformative leader and team builder.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement best practices as they relate to retail store policies & procedures, communication and process documentation, and efficiency with store operations; uphold the daily standards of operational excellence across all stores
- Identify, influence and drive action towards operational advancement and business scalability
- Be the front-end, single point of contact identifying and advocating for new infrastructure, and supporting new store openings and events
- Identify, solve, and action sales or profit maximizing opportunities
- Mitigate the effects of unforeseen events on the business to return to standard operations expediently
- Work with the appropriate cross-functional partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of business objectives, making recommendations to senior management and serving as a liaison between the stores and corporate team
- Provide analyses to increase team efficiency and reduce store operating costs
- Develop programs, tools, processes and reporting to enhance loss prevention and inventory data integrity in stores
- Recruiting, training, and supervising retail managers and associates providing direction and guidance to retail managers and their teams to provide a high level of store operational support, achieve sales goals and ensure exceptional customer service. Train, coach, and develop retail managers to improve their leadership and management skills
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards, ensuring operational efficiency in each store.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained
- Ensure marketing efforts are consistent across each store and market
- Manage inventory levels and product selection to maximize profitability
- Ensure that stores adhere to company and industry regulations as well as safety and cleanliness standards
- Manage P&L for all of retail, monitoring each store to ensure they operate within the budget
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across stores.
- Manage all needed operational repairs & maintenance / vendor management
- Direct education, communication and change management activities for all technology systems and process changes
Who you are:
- 5-7 years experience in a multi store retail management role
- Previous experience managing a P&L
- Process driven with industry knowledge of all store operating procedures
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Strong ability to lead and develop a team in person and virtually
- Independent, self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
- Must be based in the NY Metro area
What you’ll get:
- $150,000 - $160,000 annual salary + discretionary bonus
- Employer paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
Boisson actively seeks a diverse applicant pool and encourages candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.