Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We’re building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve.
The Senior Director of Ops Strategy & Retention Readiness will help make Customer Experience our best product by rethinking our customer journeys, elevating our successful processes and applying innovative new solutions to improvement areas. This role will report to the SVP, Customer Retention and oversee Business Process improvements, Training, Quality Assurance, and Retention readiness as it pertains to our “go to market” strategy for the frontline teams.
This also includes developing a CX driven culture, mining & reconciliation of all customer experience data inputs and providing analysis around competitive insights that will lead to customer experience improvement. Customer Experience (CX) Analytics is a core discipline within the Customer Experience team and this role is an exciting opportunity to build and transform world class customer experiences across Altice and drive measurable results. Partnering with the Customer Experience Strategy, Frontline operations, Digital transformation, Product and Finance teams, the role will be responsible to lead and influence business analyses, providing insights on customer behavior and interactions with Altice over time through a balanced metric set of growth/profitability, efficiency and customer satisfaction as measured through improved customer retention performance (i.e. Disconnect Yield, ARPU, 7-day repeat rates, NPS, customer satisfaction/sentiment).
Roll out customer retention strategy, goals, and strategic initiatives from HQ to the regions and local markets. Regularly connect with regional and local market leaders to drive enterprise-wide customer retention goals, strategy, high priority initiatives and CX platform adoption with local market teams.
- Translate regional and local market competitive insight feedback, customer pain points and high impact projects requests to HQ teams.
- Partner with Marketing and Base Management team to implement proactive and reactive customer retention tactics at regional/ local market level. Collect customer feedback related to: Non-pay churn; Retention/Care interactions; Field technicians; Processes and Policies that are creating unsatisfactory experience for our customers.
- Conduct contact center assessments to identify opportunities to improve performance, increase revenue, and optimize operations.
- Requires comprehensive knowledge of Agent/Supervisor/Manager compensation plans with strategic use of incentives for sales/save efficiency and other non-financial means of employee recognition; provides ongoing agent or BPO level feedback on call monitoring and customer experience results.
- Collaborate with CX strategy, digital and operations teams to develop and operationalize measurement framework that aligns execution efforts to business objectives with meaningful operational and financial KPIs. Model CX benefits based on aspirational targets in line with overall program expectations.
- Establish quality control procedures to optimize the customer experience.
- Oversee the execution of onboarding and ongoing training programs and resources to ensure technical and soft skills of the call center representatives remain current.
- Assist senior leadership in attaining operational objectives by providing relevant analysis of operation performance data, as well as developing recommendations and action plans to address issues, including quality, productivity, and fiscal objectives.
- Drive the adoption and retention of the mobile product, ensuring compliance with program guidelines, and leveraging available resources to expand services within our existing customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Actuarial, Data Analytics or another related field; MBA preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years broadband or telecom related leadership experience or Project Management/Strategy role; Contact centers & BPO Operations experience a bonus
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acts as an advocate for internal/external customers
- Experience analyzing customer journeys and making specific, actionable recommendations which have led to tangible business outcomes (e.g., increased NPS, operational savings and/or revenue and growth). Portfolio demonstrating CX analytics achievements and proof points from prior roles is required
- Ability to design a balanced scorecard and a leading/lagging metric set which evaluates customer experience, internal efficiency/effectiveness and business financial outcomes
- Experience in developing and leading presentations for executives that inform action and deliver impactful business results
- Experience in BPO rate & service level negotiations; onboarding of new BPO’s; campaign/project launches
- Innovative mindset coupled with a proven track record for ability to execution and a results-focused orientation - consistent focus on getting things done and showing interim progress along the way
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, with an emphasis on advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Effective interpersonal, communication, consultation, and collaboration skills
- Ability to analyze the customer experience, identify specific improvement across NPS/OSAT opportunities, and work with cross-functional teams to improve customer satisfaction and drive sustained customer loyalty
- Ability to manage across multiple leadership levels; Corporate, Regional and local functional structures with both internal and external partners
- Ability to develop and lead a high-performing team
- Attention to detail and organization with the ability to multi-task and delegate as appropriate to complete tasks and initiatives
- Ability to travel >25%
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
This position is identified as being performed in/or reporting to company operations in New York State. Salary ranges are supplied in compliance with New York State law. Pay is competitive and based on a number of job-related factors, including skills and experience. The starting pay rate/range at time of hire for this position in the posted location is $183,600.00 - $233,400.00 / year. The rate/Range provided herein is the anticipated pay at the time of hire, and does not reflect future job opportunity.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.