Senior Designer, Los Angeles
SephoraHollywood, CA17 days ago
Your role at Sephora:
As a Senior Designer, you will be supporting the Visual Creative team. Reporting to the Art Director, you will be responsible for building Sephora brand, maintaining current creative strategies, and concept development/execution of various social marketing programs.
In addition, you will:
- Support Art Director in trend research and developing strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
- Build concept boards, sketches, photo briefs, and design across multiple channels to visualize concept.
- Partner closely with Editorial, Content Production, Post Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust social channels.
- Support Art Director on- and off-set to create video & photography content for social channels and maintain creative workflow.
- Build relationship with cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 years of design experience.
- BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (Premier/After Effects is a plus).
- Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
- Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience about social channels, beauty/fashion and understand current industry related trends
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.
- Experience in native content creation for social channels and on-set experience.
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product (“gratis”) various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
- The business. It feels good to win – and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
- The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and “Summer Fridays” (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
- The LVMH family. Sephora’s parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior.
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District, but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken, fix it.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. #LI-SCR