Hudson Grace is the preeminent purveyor of timeless décor for those who love to entertain. Rooted in a philosophy of simplicity and authenticity, we favor beauty and practicality in our curated collection of quintessentially modern serveware, dinnerware, glassware, flatware, linens, candles and entertaining essentials. Hudson Grace crafts and sources original and vintage designs which will make your house a home.
Today, our Hudson Grace team is looking for a passionate creative with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Senior Designer.
A day in the life as a Senior Designer…
- Collaborate and lead complex creative assignments with conceptual thinking, development and execution of creative campaigns across all mediums
- Contribute and participate in meetings facilitated by business area or project initiator to understand the goals and objectives throughout the stages of a project
- Produce creative deliverables for omni-channel campaigns in digital media, catalogs, packaging, store signage, promotions, advertisements and other mediums
- Maintain brand authenticity throughout all creative work
- Create design solutions that visually convey a particular message, idea or concept
- Ensure work is applicable in digital and print mediums.
- Deliver and present concepts and designs to Creative and Marketing partners
- Create merchandise shot lists, schedules as well as collect all needed concept approvals
- Assist in the production of a variety of assets and have an understanding of file preparation/die lines/print layouts and printing processes for print and digital applications
- Review editorial and image content and ensure proper layout and color, approve printer proofs and attend press checks if needed
- Establish corporate branding specifications to ensure brand guidelines are met
What you'll bring to the table...
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Love and mastery of typography is a must
- Experience with motion graphics and animation experience
- Experience with Illustration and Photography
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex or technical issues to creative and business teams
- Strong organizational skills who can manage time and prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of industry trends, techniques and materials and can apply to design solutions
We'd love to hear from you if you have...
- Portfolio (including password) on resume or provide PDF samples
- 5+ years experience as a Graphics Designer
- Bachelor's degree in Art and Design with an emphasis in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or related area
Minimum Starting Rate: $67,900.00 Annually
Up to: $89,950.00 Annually
Pay ranges will be adjusted upward as needed to comply with applicable state and local law. In addition to your salary, based on your role, associates may be eligible for other compensation including bonuses, sales incentives, and long term incentives.
Job ID 2023-15781
Date posted 02/08/2023
Position Type Full-Time
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.