Senior Demand Generation Specialist (B2B, Remote)
TruliooCanada or USA (Remote)17 days ago
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!” Hear from the Trulioo Marketing team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, the Senior Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for developing and executing demand generation programs that grow the sales pipeline, accelerate the sales cycle, nurture high lifetime value accounts and ultimately drive revenue.
We are looking for a data-driven team member who has a proven track record of deploying multi-channel campaigns and measuring effectiveness towards revenue across each channel. Candidates should possess a strong understanding of marketing automation, digital marketing, account-based marketing and effective analysis of campaign effectiveness. The ability to identify the most effective demand generation channels is integral to being successful in this role.
You’ll be working alongside a dynamic team of talented and collaborative marketers who thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of autonomy. The team leverages industry knowledge and insights in order to apply the most impactful B2B marketing strategies and tactics that support the company’s mission and business objectives.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement demand generation strategy, including email, paid media, social, events, SEO/SEM, webinars, retargeting, and content syndication
- Collaborate with Product Marketing & Content Marketing teams to facilitate assets for demand generation strategy
- Generate new, qualified leads and efficiently accelerate existing pipeline through the sales process
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation campaigns on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Oversee the full lifecycle of a campaign from strategic development, execution, and reporting on ROI
- Strategize, build and execute customer marketing lifecycle initiatives that support customer relationships and retention
- Uphold an integrated relationship with Sales and Customer Success teams, forging strong communication and alignment on campaign and target account strategy
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics that identify ways to continually optimize campaign strategies
- Deliver compelling, specific messaging for each stage of the buyer journey, creating an engaging customer experience with bottom-line results
- Develop strategy for targeted email and nurture campaigns, including asset coordination and objective, data-driven evaluation of success
- Conduct A/B tests across channels to continuously optimize campaign and channel performance
- Execute monthly and quarterly planning; accountable for tracking performance metrics with a focus on ROI and revenue growth
- Work in a closed feedback loop with sales to continuously optimize program performance and quality and identify new campaign opportunities
- Identify content gaps and collaborate with the content team to develop new assets
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Salesforce, content management and sales enablement platforms, i.e. creating custom reports and dashboards and delivering business insights
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members on high-quality integrated marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various levels of scale, with a high-quality of output
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of demand generation experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Previous B2B experience preferred
- Previous ABM experience preferred
- Experience working within a collaborative and cross-functional team environment
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. This is a remote position. You need to be legally authorized to work in Canada or the United States of America. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.