You will be responsible for two of Wix’s most strategic and high level partnerships. The role will interface with many global stakeholders at Wix and be very visible internally.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Be responsible for Wix’s Largest strategic accounts relationships, and work with diverse internal teams across the organization
- Learn customers’ technical and business environments to take full responsibility for customer growth and partnership success
- Master the platform capabilities and obtain a good understanding of integration, data structure, and funnel flows
- Interpret customer requirements into product capabilities, keeping customer goals, objectives and business processes in mind to propose the best solutions
- Ensure customer buy-in throughout the process by ensuring qualitative, timeous, and on-budget delivery
- Manage QBRs and ABRs
- 10+ years of experience working in Account Management/Customer Success
- 7+ years of experience managing large strategic accounts
- Industry experience (SaaS preferred)
- Deep understanding of the user journey, process, marketing, GTM, integrations, and data analysis
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, growth, and retention
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and thrive in a multi-tasking environment
- Bonus points if you have project management experience, have worked across multiple organization functions, have a technical background, and/or have worked with Fortune 500 clients.
We are Wix’s Channels Division. We’re a B2B business unit focused on creating and cultivating relationships with various enterprises such as global Telecoms, Directories, SaaS platforms, and large-scale companies. Our goal is to successfully design and deliver a value-driven Channel engagement, driving SMB traffic with high conversion rates. We’re looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to manage Wix's Largest strategic accounts.
Approximate base compensation $144,000 - $176,000/year. In addition to the base pay, this role includes variable compensation earned and company RSUs as part of the compensation package. Final package may vary and will be determined by various factors including location, shift, and/or candidate experience.
In addition to a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth, Wix offers comprehensive benefits to support the well-being and financial security of our employees.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive health & life benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision.
- Generous and flexible time off for personal recharge and special life moments
- Emotional and mental health support programs
- Allowances supporting nutrition, fitness and productivity
- 401K matching, with no vesting period
- Equity & ESPP -
- We grant RSUs (restricted share units) to all of our employees. We believe that our employees directly impact our success and thus should benefit from our successes.
- All employees are also eligible for the ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) allowing employees a unique opportunity to benefit from Wix’s success by purchasing Wix shares at a discounted rate.
Wix makes it possible for anyone to succeed online.
Since 2006, we've grown to 5,000 employees in 17 countries, launched over 40 products, and serve over 230 million users and their visitors worldwide.
At Wix, we push you to innovate, evolve in non-traditional ways, and grow outside your comfort zone. We operate in small teams that work closely together to create incredible things.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.