Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Our demand generation team is responsible for driving marketing-sourced pipeline in support of both direct and indirect channels, from new logo acquisition to customer expansion. The team is expanding, we are looking for adding a passionate and experienced Customer Marketing Manager to own the customer marketing initiatives.
This role will have a primary focus of driving customer expansion campaigns for both upsell and cross-sell through close partnership with the sales organization, customer success, and marketing stakeholders. This role will also provide partner marketing support for 30% of the time initially.
Customer marketing: 70% of the focus:
Charter: Build pipeline for customer installed base that converts to SAL and revenue for Sift. Increase customer lifetime value (CTLV), advocacy, and positively add to customer NPS.
- Map out customer expansion buyer journey by partnering closely with key stakeholders including account management, customer success and customer advocacy teams
- Design and execute customer marketing campaigns to contribute directly to overall expansion MRR in all regions
- Orchestrate accounts-based integrated campaigns to drive cross sell and upsell promoting Sift’s diversified product portfolio based on customer pain points and use cases. Effectively amplify customer’s voice in all campaign executions
- Establish an effective paid media strategy to engage the customers at the right place and at the right time; this will include but not limited to G2, MRC, paid social, content syndication, email marketing, virtual event, and peer networking field events
- Strategize and launch buyer journey centric customer communication strategy in partnership with cross-functional teams to help drive adoption, engagement, expansion and other KPIs
- Be a key contributor in improving our overall customer lifecycle marketing strategy by bringing customer’s feedback to the marketing organization, helping optimize customers' post acquisition experience towards expansion
- Conduct campaign results and buying journey analysis, present insights to the leadership team on a weekly basis
- Drive deeper customer advocacy to help Sift customers “tell the Sift story” across key industries, products, use cases, and personas
Partner Marketing: 30% of the focus:
Charter: Build pipeline with and through channel and alliance partner ecosystem that converts to SAL and revenue for Sift. Enable partner ecosystem growth by increasing visibility, awareness, and mindshare around prospective partner community.
- Proactively engage and build strong partnerships with our partner sales organization; create and execute a succinct partner communication strategy, be an evangelist for partner friendly content and programs within the marketing and sales teams
- Serve up marketing resources effectively to our partner community through the partner portal and communications; enable our partners to launch their Sift campaign by launching a scalable campaign-in-a-box program
- Grow Sift’s presence and market share together with our partners through executing diversified joint marketing activities including events, webinars, campaigns and digital marketing in key markets
- Track partner marketing campaigns and sourced pipelines; report findings on a weekly basis to the leadership team
What will make you a strong fit:
- Experience: Minimum of 12 years of experience in B2B SaaS technology Customer Marketing, Growth Marketing, or Partner and Customer Marketing role; prior customer advocacy and partner marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Marketing Expertise: Strong understanding of customer lifecycle marketing and advocacy programs; demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful customer marketing campaigns and programs
- Relationship Building: Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, partners, and cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies to engage customers and drive growth through the partners
- Data-Driven: Experience in using marketing analytic tools to measure and analyze campaign effectiveness; proficient in leveraging data to drive marketing decisions and improve results
- Bachelor's Degree: A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field, or equivalent experience is required; MBA a plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy