Senior Cost Accountant
As a leading innovator of women’s health, we at Hologic are empowering people to live healthier lives everywhere, every day. A key part of our business is our finance and accounting department providing a backbone for the growth we continue to experience here at Hologic. Our Breast and Skeletal division is looking for an experienced Cost Accountant to join our finance team.
What we expect:
- Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting
- Prepare actual vs plan (budget) analysis
- Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing cost, inventory, and expense information
- Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP, and FG items, create and maintain production BOMs and periodic cost rolls/updates
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or service provided to determine effects on cost
- Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and high confidence in stating professional opinions
- Aspiration to move into higher level positions
- Strong Excel skills and Oracle or Hyperion system skills a plus
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and automate complex processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of operational/cost accounting experience
So why join Hologic?
We are committed to making Hologic the company where top talent comes to grow. For you to succeed, we want to enable you with the tools and knowledge required and so we provide comprehensive training when you join as well as continued development and training throughout your career.
Join us in our new Innovation Center in Newark, DE, as an Accountant in a role that will directly impact the lives of thousands and indirectly affect the lives of millions. Unleash your true potential and create your own success in a company that is as driven for excellence and growth as you are.
The annualized base salary range for this role is $76,300 to $119,000 and is bonus eligible. Final compensation packages will ultimately depend on factors including relevant experience, skillset, knowledge, geography, education, business needs and market demand.
Agency and Third-Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to Hologic must have a current executed Hologic Agency Agreement executed by a member of the Human Resource Department. In addition, Agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by a Hologic Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to the Hologic Recruiter under these terms, or they will not be considered.
Hologic, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer inclusive of disability and veterans.