Senior Corporate Counsel
You will be part of a team that provides legal support to AMD’s Client business unit, which designs and sells processors for use in personal computers.
Your primary responsibilities will be to work directly with the business unit, engineering, and sales clients on transactional and other business matters primarily focused on contract drafting, negotiation, and compliance.
- Drafting and negotiating inbound and outbound technology license agreements and engineering services agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating inbound and outbound software licensing agreements.
- Counseling clients regarding contract interpretation, compliance, and dispute resolution.
- Developing and providing training to internal clients regarding legal and compliance topics.
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for product sales and support, marketing funding, and other customer contracts.
- Providing counsel and oversight of product messaging and marketing.
- Coordinating with various internal stakeholders, including other business units, operations, global trade, and finance/accounting in support of transactions.
- Experience as a transactional attorney. In-house legal department experience is preferred.
- Expertise in technology law, software licensing, and commercial contracts.
- Experience in the computing or semiconductor industry is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and a practical, collaborative, solution-oriented mindset.
- A standout colleague with a good sense of humor.
- JD required; must have a strong academic record
- Active U.S. bar license
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.