As the Marketing Copywriter at RoundGlass, you’ll be joining a team that is dedicated to combining technology and humanity to make wellbeing possible for all. We have a passion for storytelling, a commitment to service, and are on a mission to help everyone live a life of wholistic wellbeing. We’re looking for your words and writing skills to help us create a happier, healthier, and more joyful world for all.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a content strategy that solidifies our RoundGlass product positioning to drive adoption, engagement, and retention as we work towards our long-term company goals.
- Be a strategic partner that can conceptualize big ideas (within our established brand guidelines) for all mediums, including website, app, email, social, scripts, product onboarding and adoption, up-selling and cross-selling
- Help champion the company's brand identity, tone, and voice to inspire more joy both internally and externally
- Ensure brand voice is consistent across every touchpoint that our consumer interacts with
- Demonstrate creative thought leadership; keeping ahead of trends in the wellness space and providing proactive inspiration and recommendations based on marketing objectives
- Monitor the effectiveness of copy and iterate to optimize results
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative work environment
Who we’re looking for:
- 5 + years of experience writing for a growth stage company
- Flexibility to work independently and collaboratively across multiple projects
- Can toggle between developing high-level product brand narratives, short-form social media posts and everything in between.
- Experience strategizing and defining content approaches for all digital campaigns across content, social, email and web
- Effective communicator who can collaborate with teams and present creative ideas that provide clear rationale and insights
- Works as part of an extended team and can synthesize multiple perspectives into coherent creative solutions
- Has an obsession for detail and incredible grammar skills
- Have a growth-mindset both professionally and personally. You're a team player and work cross-functionally in a highly iterative and collaborative way
RoundGlass does not discriminate against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.