The Senior Contracts Manager is a member of the Legal department and supports the US Sales organization by providing expertise in negotiating and drafting a variety of business to business contracts. You will develop, review, negotiate and approve non-standard contractual terms and conditions in a fast paced environment. You are responsible for end to end contract negotiation for edits and custom contract terms requested by customers, and collaborating with cross functional stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Independently review, negotiate and draft non-standard contractual terms and conditions, requested by customers to business to business contracts.
- Negotiate moderately to highly complex amendments, addenda, SOWs and project statements.
- Responsible for directing, project managing and negotiating customer contracts. Project management includes facilitating and consolidating multiple sources of information into a comprehensive contract inclusive of all stakeholder input.
- Work directly with Risk Management Department / Finance / Security and other departments to coordinate and facilitate contractual requirements.
- Participate in department projects; recommend, contribute to and may lead process improvement initiatives.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
- Certificate from ABA approved paralegal or legal studies program preferred
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of legal principles and procedures as they relate to contracts
- 7-10 years of related experience (experienced contract negotiation skills required)
What could set you apart
- Certificate from ABA approved paralegal or legal studies program
- Experience supporting corporate legal department
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today - we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Function - Legal