Senior Contract Management Analyst
Information Systems Technology Services is a unified organization comprised of various departments which collaborate effectively in order to deliver high quality technology solutions.
Ensures contract cost recovery and reduces risk to customers and shareholders. Ensures proper execution of contract terms and conditions. Provides internal stakeholders with contract information and interpretation. Performs all administrative tasks required by contracts or associated with contracts to support EP, PG&E business, financial and regulatory requirements.
PG&E is providing the hourly rate range that the company in good faith believes it might pay for this position at the time of the job posting. This compensation range is specific to the locality of the job. The actual hourly rate paid to an individual will be based on multiple factors, including, but not limited to, specific skills, education, licenses or certifications, experience, market value, geographic location, and internal equity.
The hourly rate for this position ranges from $47.12 to $70.19.
- Evaluate existing processes of contract management lifecycle; provide recommendations for process or business improvements.
- Facilitate issue resolution for assigned contracts, including supporting or participating in formal dispute resolution as needed.
- Maintain written and electronic Contract documentation and records for all aspects of assigned contracts.
- Document contract information, contract development status, contract issues, commitments and contingencies related to assigned contracts in appropriate tracking tools, documents, databases, and systems.
- Monitor developer performance for contracts with facilities under development/construction.
- Participate and support regulatory processes/filings including ERRA, General Rate Case and filings related to assigned contracts or assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform and report on cost analysis on assigned contracts for financial reporting purposes
- Represent PG&E with counterparties and other external entities.
- Review new contracts assigned through contract review process, coordinating with stakeholder departments.
- Support operations through clear and concise communications, reporting tools, and as needs arise for issues regarding contracts.
- Take action to resolve all open items, manage communications, and perform administrative steps required at contract termination/expiration.
- Track regulatory filings associated with assigned contracts.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or job-related discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 years job-related experience
- 5 years job-related experience
- Experience with IT contracts
- Experience with SAP
- Excel pivot tables
- Managing budgets up to $50-100million
- CA Class C License, or equivalent