Senior Content Strategist
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Senior Content Strategist for our Brand Strategy Team who will drive growth strategy across all of our brands and lead experimentation for content design. We want someone with a content design background, expertise level knowledge of web experience and experimentation, and the desire to solve big challenges. You will report to the Senior Director for Brand Management.
- Create and execute hypotheses for growth strategies across the buyer's journey within product, web, email, and paid channels
- Work with partners to test product positioning and identify opportunities for end-to-end funnel optimization
- Establish experimentation strategies within marketing channels and advise on new growth projects
- Work with other brand team members to ensure we follow our brand guidelines
- 8 or more years of experience in a growth marketing, content design/strategy, or UX role
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically to delver business results
- A solid understanding of conversion optimization, SEO best practices, growth marketing, and principles of experimentation across the marketing funnel
- A collaborative working style with a focus on building relationships and influencing teams
- A journalistic approach to content marketing and user-centric approach to designing content
- Must be comfortable dealing with complexity, multiple partners, and balancing the needs of both customers and the business
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $103,870/year to $175,605/year depending on geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses, commissions, and/or equity may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
In addition, we've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity and Best Company for Perks and Benefits and Work-Life Balance, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, and our annual holiday refresh.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.