Senior Compensation Analyst
Minted is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our People team. You will be essential in evaluating our current compensation program design, researching best practices, and enhancing our plans and programs at Minted. Through this work, the Compensation Manager will help us take Minted’s rewards strategy and their career to the next level.
Ideal candidates for this role are excited by diving into internal and external rewards data and driven to build and implement or improve employee rewards programs.
Please note that this role does not involve managing people, but is instead focused on overseeing and managing the overall compensation program.
- Lead the compensation program design, and execution to help us attract and retain talent
- Manage compensation surveys, review and analyze data and recommend updates to salary structure and incentive programs
- Lead the compensation increase cycles and propose salary increase budgets
- Oversee projects focusing on market benchmarking, internal parity, job architecture, career path development, and incentive programs
- Partner with HRBPs to review new job descriptions and identify job match, internal level, and compensation range
- Own compensation analysis and generate reports to ensure that we are competitive in the market
- Partner with leaders to explain compensation programs and advise on decisions
- Develop ways to bring awareness and understanding of our compensation programs
- Partner with People Operations and Finance on annual budget planning for compensation cycles
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments that are solutions based and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Data driven. You understand the importance of data and can extract, analyze, and visualize data for easy consumption
- A strategic thinker. You think of the bigger picture and understand the details that go into getting there. You enjoy partnering with others to get better results by taking them along the journey with you
- A builder. You thrive in an environment where you can be creative and construct rewards design, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional experience in compensation
- Experience managing compensation programs and incentive plans
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic companies
- Advanced skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with compensation data providers (Radford, etc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems, tools, and applications
- Experience with stock options preferred
This is the full compensation range for the role, including both starting salaries for new hires as well as compensation for current employees. While we are open to negotiation, our starting salaries are generally oriented between the minimum and the midpoint of the range.
- Geo Base Salary Range 2 - Includes CO, IL, MA, MD, NJ, OR, RI, TX, VT, VA, WA $88,400 - $132,600
- Geo Base Salary Range 3 - Includes AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NH, NC, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, UT, WI, WV, WY $81,120 - $121,680
This role is eligible for an annual performance bonus and stock options.
Benefits will be effective the first of each month following your initial hire date.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer Paid Wellbeing Apps (e.g. Headspace and Calm)
- Monthly Gym/Wellness Reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employer Funded Commuter Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Friends and Family Discount
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify program.