ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
ViacomCBS Tech is seeking an individual with a passion for technical communications and an instinct of what goes into delivering a successful message. Reporting to the Manager of Tech Change Management, the Communications Lead will assist with communication and adoption campaigns as an integral part of the Change Management team. As one of the core functional areas of the End User Technologies & Experience organization, the Change Management team works closely with the Product/UX/Operations and Engineering & Dev Ops teams to communicate on and raise awareness of internal technology initiatives to ViacomCBS employees.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for concurrent IT initiatives.
- Gather requirements to create, own, and see a communication campaign through to completion.
- Support the team in maintaining the use of clear messaging with an employee-first approach in mind while using industry-leading communication practices.
- Draft and format emails, posts, and documentation related to technical initiatives, aiming to improve user engagement and limit confusion.
- Design and create graphics for various communication needs.
- Perform data analysis on communications to iterate and improve engagement.
- Contribute to the brainstorming and planning of technical initiatives related to OS/app updates, migrations, and rollouts by advocating for end users.
- Maintain a communications calendar to provide at-a-glance visibility into various campaigns.
- Assist with monitoring and managing the Tech Communications/Collaboration mailboxes for user inquiries, ensuring timely and accurate responses.
- Be able to train end users on various collaboration tools.
- Collaborate with peers to develop cross-organizational relationships, promoting inclusion of communications as a critical project component.
- 3-5 years of Communications experience.
- 2+ years in an IT environment having worked on enterprise initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Familiar with formatting Outlook emails and Slack communications.
- Organized and detail oriented, with an eye for design and aesthetics.
- Comfortable using multiple collaboration platforms (Office 365, Slack, Zoom, etc).
- An understanding of communication within a large, enterprise organization.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and adapt as necessary.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.