Senior Communications Manager
We are searching for a communications expert to drive the development and execution of executive communication programs for Intel's DCAI Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and General Manager of the Custom Cloud Technology Group (CCTG). This role is an exciting and dynamic opportunity to have a direct impact on, gain insight into, and develop strategic communications for one of Intel's primary technology groups. The scope includes strategic planning, managing internal and external communications engagements, content development, and partnering with multiple global teams.
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Superb business or marketing communications acumen
- Experience driving communications strategies for technologies, products and initiatives
- Experience in driving communications strategies and plans to engage technical and enterprise communities and influencers
- Demonstrated capacity to work with and influence senior executives, providing positioning counsel and executing with a sense of urgency
- Experience contributing to business goals through strategic communications for large, complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the demonstrated capacity to turn complex ideas into stories and visual concepts easily understood by a broad audience
- Strong organization, program management and content development skills, with a demonstrated capacity to meet milestones, meet right deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects
- Demonstrated creativity, drive and work ethic to generate buzz and excitement for the company's core narratives
- Flexible and resilient problem solver with the capacity to build broad-based consensus and manage sensitive situations
- Demonstrated capacity to lead and work across teams
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the maturity to interact comfortably with a vast spectrum of hierarchy within the function
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Create and execute on an internal and external communication strategy for the group
- Drive a comprehensive, compelling and customer-obsessed communication framework that ensures a continuous stream of information around DCAI innovation to the external audience
- Work with analyst, media, corporate communications, sales and marketing teams to own communication plan for all external constituents for cloud and CTO organization
- Ensure execution of a communication plan that facilitates an effective model for information dissemination to internal stakeholders - team, stakeholders and executives
- Own and execute on the social and technical media strategy for the CTO and cloud organization
- Lead messaging and communication strategy for key events, customer engagements and product announcements
- Own the technology communication plan and execution for the CTO and cloud organization that results in periodic blogs, coordinated technology articles and research videos
- Modernize communication strategy to leverage video; podcasts and modern media for group communication
- Apply business knowledge, media relationships, public relations and/or employee communications expertise to help design and draft content in support of executive strategic communication plans, including briefing documents, talking points, speeches, video scripts, long-form editorials, internal memos, social media, visuals and more
- Partner across the communication, marketing organizations and business units to select the most appropriate methods and channels to deliver integrated executive communications
- Work with appropriate stakeholders in the coordination and planning of executive speaking and meeting schedules at events and office visits
Candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork, classes, research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
This Position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing or related field required.
- 8+ years of experience in employee or internal communications, executive communications, public relations, corporate communications, or writing and editing
- Willingness to travel (post-COVID or as restrictions are lifted)
- Experience in networking programs, products, technologies or initiatives.
- MBA or MA in communications
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center & Artificial Intelligence Group (DCAI) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
Annual Salary Range for jobs which could be performed in US, Colorado:
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.