Senior Communications and Branding Specialist
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Communications and Branding Specialist to join our team in one of the following locations: Hazelwood, MO or Berkeley, MO. We are a company of bold innovators, dreamers and doers. You’ll create experiences that connect people all over the world.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly motivated
- Have excellent critical thinking, strategic planning, and writing skills
- Lead project management
- Create objectives with strong supporting strategies
- Build relationships and network
- Understands business objectives, strategies and market conditions affecting the Missile and Weapon Systems (MWS) and Phantom Works (PW) businesses
- Develops, executes and measures robust external and internal communications plans as a catalyst for MWS and PW business objectives
- Partners closely with select MWS and PW leadership team members
- Ensures program and divisional communications plans are aligned with and supportive of broader Boeing reputational plans and initiatives
- Provides executive communications counsel, training and support
- Manages effective media relations
- Evaluates innovative communications approaches and tools for using advanced/emerging technologies to achieve long-term communications and brand/marketing goals
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders on overarching divisional, program and customer storytelling approaches, to include event and milestone-driven public relations activities, trade shows, etc.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing complex, multi-channel communication plans about highly technical products and programs
- 5+ years of experience developing integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working with external media
- Experience providing counsel to senior executives and other leaders
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- 5+ years of communications work experience
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
This position is for 1st shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: $102,000 – $138,000
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award