Senior Business Administrator
Are you a trail-blazer? Do you like to jump in and make a big splash? This is a new role. We are looking for a confident, skilled "go-getter" who can jump in, set a course for this role and make it their own. This role will be a critical partner and key enabler to our Home Depot and Lowes Account Handlers. This position requires a disciplined, organized self-starter with acute attention to detail and analytical capabilities. The person in this role will interact directly with the P&G Sales, Account Executives, internal P&G resources, Vertex (3rd Party Contractor) and with Home Depot & Lowes Customers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain Team ADLs (Authorized Distribution Lists)
- New Item Set Up Process
- Manage fringe / display orders / Alderman samples & images
- Assist / coordinate P&G Executive visits, Top to Top Executive Meetings, Roadshows, Team meetings, etc.
- Develop technical proficiency with AC Nielson, CAS, Customer POS Systems:
- Home Depot Vendor Drill & Lowes Dart, Home Depot IDM, Ad view, Power BI Manage / update marketplace reviews (weekly / monthly reporting, ad hoc reporting). This includes online audits, Promotional Tracking / quarterly recap, New & discontinued report – monthly ADL comparisons, SKU maintenance as well as On-boarding / off boarding work processes. However, we will also look for you to identify additional opportunities to improve work processes and identify other opportunities to enable our Account Handlers and Multi-Functional Team Partners.
Qualified candidates will also demonstrate:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and Proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- An outstanding appreciation for contributing to our culture and building team connectedness.
- An eagerness to be proactive and take initiative, an ability to think ahead, and a desire to operate within teams in a fast environment.
- Growth mindset and a creator of possibilities.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent education
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong technical skills and a proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies. Generating documents/presentations.
- Well organized and detail oriented
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.