Senior Auditor, Digital & Technology Risk
Abercrombie is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to support a broad portfolio of assurance and consulting activities focused on digital and technology risk. The Senior Internal Auditor should possess strong analytical, communication, data visualization, and project management skills, as responsibilities include leading complex operational audits with focus on digital innovation and technology platforms. As Senior Internal Auditor, you will report to the Director, Internal Audit Digital & Technology Risk and gain valuable exposure to other senior members of management in the organization. This is an individual contributor role, though there are many opportunities to influence more junior members of the team as well as members of the broader ANF management team. Internal Audit associates are a valued resource within the organization and with proven success can transition into Operations, Technology, or Finance/Accounting roles after 3+ years in-role. We are looking for a naturally curious self-starter with strong critical thinking skills who successfully demonstrates flexibility and agility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is a hybrid role, with in-office days located at our Global Home Office in Columbus, Ohio.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop a deep understanding of Abercrombie’s environment, including business processes, the Digital & Technology ecosystem, and transformative change underway; be a thought partner and business advisor on matters that involve risk, governance, and controls
- Lead project work within the Digital & Technology audit portfolio, including evaluating design and/or operational effectiveness of processes and controls as well as system reviews
- Identify and evaluate exposures to the Company, including potential impact and root cause analysis. Partner with the business to develop cost-effective action plans that sufficiently mitigate risk.
- Intra-department partnership to develop an integrated approach for Technology risks and controls within the audit plan based on expertise and usage of applicable frameworks (e.g., COSO, CoBIT, NIST, CCPA, GDPR)
- Lead ITGC work to support SOX efforts, including walkthroughs, testing, and deficiency evaluation; effective collaboration with internal audit team, external auditor, and Controller’s organization (approximately 10-15% of time)
- Strong understanding of data governance, management, and controls to support enterprise transformational initiatives and internal audit department innovation
- Champion best practices on data analytics for internal audit department, including support for use of data analytics in the audit process (planning, fieldwork, and reporting) and the department’s self-service model for access to data
- Embed within the organization to provide a risk lens for various programs, policy development, and/or significant corporate initiatives
- Lead the coordination of work across multiple audits and SOX portfolio simultaneously
What Do You Need To Bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, management information systems, or other professional business field; professional certification (CISA, CIA, CPA) preferred
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience, preferably in an operational audit, security, compliance, risk and/or consulting role; relevant business experience will also be considered
- Demonstrated experience in designing project scope, objectives, and audit programs for business processes not previously audited
- Industry experience in a retail, eCommerce, or manufacturing environment
- Strong planning, project management, and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude, embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sound knowledge of data analytics program governance (data validation, data storage, documentation protocols, and security); advanced use of excel and/or proficiency in PowerBI, Tableau or Alteryx is a plus
We lead with purpose and always put our people first, which is evidenced by our Great Place to Work™ Certification, as well as being a 2021 recipient of Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Retail, and named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign for 16 consecutive years. We’re proud to offer equitable compensation and benefits, [including flexibility and competitive Paid Time Off], as well as education and engagement events, including various Associate Resource Groups, volunteer opportunities and additional time off to give back to our global communities.
What You'll Get
As an Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (A&F Co.) associate, you’ll be eligible to participate in a variety of benefit programs designed to fit you and your lifestyle. A&F is committed to providing simple, competitive, and comprehensive benefits that align with our Company’s culture and values, but most importantly – with you! We also provide competitive incentives to reward the commitment our associates have for moving our global business forward:
- Incentive Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off and Work From Anywhere Flexibility
- Paid Volunteer Day per Year, allowing you to give back to your community
- Merchandise Discount
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Associate Assistance Program
- Paid Parental and Adoption Leave
- Access to Carrot to support your unique parenthood journey
- Access to Headspace dedicated to creating healthier, happier lives from the inside out
- 401(K) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, we believe in promoting from within
- A Global Team of People Who'll Celebrate you for Being YOU
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER