Senior Art Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Vibee is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Senior Art Designer to join the Marketing Team. This position will work with the Marketing and Design team in developing designs, resizing creative material, and solving problems inherent in designing for multiple formats. This position reports to the Head of Marketing. This is not a remote position.
- Create design layouts and/or edit a broad range of graphical marketing materials, including event pitch decks, digital banners, landing pages, email, magazine print ads, inserts, gift certificate, additional print/digital graphic design related content and others using a variety of design software tools
- Understand project briefs from creative design producer or senior graphic designer and create print/digital layout in corporate branding, color theory and typography
- Manage multiple projects/tasks and deliver projects on time, work well under pressure in a fast paced, highly-charged, deadline driven environment
- Creation of design solutions, from concept to completion, in a wide range of graphic applications.
- Brainstorm with marketing team and ability to collaborate with various teams to conceptualize creative.
- Ability to create materials based on existing style guides to fit brand image
- Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all digital platforms
- Experienced in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing
- Retouches all artwork according to the creative recommendations and production specifications and expectations
- Prepare layouts and manage preparation process for pre-press
- Responsible of upholding design and brand standards
- Ability to reformat and resize files to multiple dimensions on digital and print file formats
- Experience in reformatting files to multiple dimensions and file naming conventions
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or 7 years of directly related experience
- 6+ years of professional graphic design experience
- Compelling multi-disciplinary design portfolio
- Strong expertise with graphics software tools, including Adobe Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Front Management Software, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Proficient in Mac software
- Knowledge of color theory and balance, layout, and typography
- Demonstrable experience leading designers on a variety of project types
- Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team and with other departments
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
- Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vibee strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Vibee recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hiring Salary Range: $75,000.00 - $95,000.00 USD
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Vibee takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.