Senior Analyst, SEO
Are you a highly-analytical thinker and detail-oriented doer? Are you ready to be immersed in digital product management, content strategy, big data analysis, and online marketing for the largest publisher on the web? Join the team responsible for search engine growth of Dotdash Meredith’s portfolio of brands including top ten properties in Entertainment, Health, Finance, Home, Food, Beauty, Tech, Travel, and Education.
The SEO & Growth team is comprised of search marketing professionals and software engineers who enable the scale required to grow multiple top properties in highly competitive verticals. The SEO Senior Analyst will work on projects to analyze and improve organic traffic across several Dotdash Meredith brands. They will leverage the best tools, in-house built software, peer knowledge, and extensive resources to help build world-class content brands and make an impact on Dotdash Meredith's content, technology, user experience, and site performance. We are looking to fill multiple open roles within our team as we build out the infrastructure needed to succeed this year. We are interested in candidates who may have varied skills and experience, ranging from editorial to technical, and from 2-4 years of experience.
- Partner with editorial teams to maintain and improve our content libraries
- Study search demand to identify growth opportunities for our content and product
- Execute SEO tests to grow our knowledge of effective tactics
- Work with product management to create requirements to improve each site based on SEO research
- Provide insights to engineering and data science teams in order to convert manual analyses into software augmented approaches
- Synthesize KPIs and industry news to drive valuable changes across our company
- 2-4 years work experience in digital marketing or another quantitative and analytical discipline such as consulting, market research, finance, operations, etc.
- Strong Excel skills, familiarity with keyword research tools like Ahrefs or SEM Rush
- Demonstrated interest in the Web, technology, or online marketing (personal sites, app or web app projects, etc.)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Familiarity with SQL, Hive, or Web crawling a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, business, or journalism