The Senior Analyst, People Systems Programs is responsible for leading functional configuration projects and relevant system maintenance across WeWork’s People (HR) technology stack, including Workday, Greenhouse, and various other tools. This role requires expertise in functional configuration and cross-functional solutions, along with a strong understanding of system implementation methodologies, HR business processes, employee data standards, security best practices, and reporting strategies. The role also demands exceptional project management, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Lead implementation of functional solutions in various areas, including Compensation, Time & Absence, Payroll, Advanced Reporting, and Security
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand functional requirements and deliver effective, scalable solutions through planning, design, development, testing, and deployment with required documentation
- Design and develop advanced custom reports as required for business users and leadership
- Provide guidance and recommendations to functional People teams for adoption of system enhancements and future system capabilities
- Manage projects using PM and case management tools
- Translate business needs into requirement specifications to outside vendors where applicable
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead optimization efforts
- 2 to 3+ years experience leading end-to-end HR system implementations, including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Expertise in functional Workday solutions, including Advanced Compensation, Security, and Reporting
- Experience in Workday Payroll, Time & Absence, BIRT, SalesForce Helpdesk, Greenhouse, or Beeline strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of HR, Payroll & Benefits processes, procedures and best practice
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, high-pressure situations
- Must be a skilled communicator, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.