Senior Analyst, People Analytics
Yext (NYSE: YEXT) helps organizations answer every question about their business. Yext's Answers Platform collects and organizes content into a Knowledge Graph, then leverages a complementary set of products — including Listings, Pages, Reviews, and Search — to deliver relevant, actionable answers wherever customers, employees, and partners look for information. For over 15 years, thousands of companies worldwide have trusted Yext to create seamless content-driven experiences at scale across search engines, websites, mobile apps, and hundreds of other digital touchpoints.
Yext is looking for a hardworking Senior Analyst, People Analytics to join our People team and help build our people analytics practice. In this role, you will build Tableau dashboards, create reports, model different people scenarios, and work on various projects all related to people. We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in analytics in the people function, is a self-starter, innovative, and of course, detail oriented!
What You’ll Do
- Build a dashboard of talent metrics
- Support the success of various functional teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Gather and analyze both quantitative and qualitative data
- Work with Business Partners to design, develop & deliver robust and scalable reporting automation
- Simplify complex problems & huge data sets to extract insights and actionable recommendations
- Partner with HRIS team to design and build dashboards in Workday
What You Have
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education required, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or a Business related degree
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on analytics experience
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Superior Excel and proficient PowerPoint skills
- Workday Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Tableau or similar BI tools
- Ability to clearly communicate analysis to a variety of audiences
- IT partnering and database management is a plus
- Experience with SQL and pulling data from relational databases is a plus
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.