Senior Analyst, Logistics
Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products and content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Senior Analyst, Logistics to join our Global Logistics team. Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will have had deep experience in end-to-end supply chain operations across a global network combined with a passion for continuous improvement. Your exceptional analytical skills are essential to reporting meaningful data that will influence strategic decisions as we further develop our best-in-class supply chain.
We believe in being intentional about our approach to modern work. Our hybrid model drives our commitment to fostering an environment that empowers, enables and supports our workforce to do their best work with in-person moments that matter. This role reports to the Manager, Transportation Domestic and will require a weekly in-office presence on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this opportunity. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global and diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our Employee Resource Groups, anti-racism training, and bias prevention initiatives, we’re building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What you’ll do:
- Employ quantitative skills to analyze vast amounts of data in support of Logistics and Order Fulfillment operations. This includes using industry standard reporting tools, as well as creating ad-hoc queries.
- Work with key internal and external partners to identify continuous improvement opportunities through analysis and strategic thinking
- Present recommendations, supported by data and research, to peers and members of company leadership
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support implementation of longer-term company strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain cost estimates, forecasts, and cost models
- Create, monitor and maintain KPI reporting
Who you are:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a logistics, warehousing, or supply chain analyst, or relevant role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required (which includes pivot tables, v-lookups, h-lookups and creating or using advanced financial modeling); knowledge of Looker and Airtable is very beneficial, but not required
- Experience with ERP like Microsoft Dynamics and TMS tools is beneficial, but not required
- Critical thinking and continuous improvement mindset
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- A skilled written/oral communicator, comfortable presenting to large audiences
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills
- Thrives in a very fast-paced environment that requires continual multi-tasking and prioritization
- Team player with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but that’s a given!)
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of our total rewards program that also includes benefits, bonus, equity and various social and professional investment opportunities at Away. Pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including scope and qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Away employees. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Away to fall healthily within the range based on these factors.
- Salary Range: $85,000-$90,000 annually
- This role is eligible to participate in Away’s Annual Company Performance Bonus Plan, the terms of which are determined on an annual basis at the discretion of the company
- Equity Grant: commensurate with level determined at the discretion of the company
- Benefits Overview:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible spending, health savings and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (vacation, personal well being, volunteer, paid holidays, floating holidays, bereavement and jury duty)
- Paid Parental Leave, Short & Long-term disability
- Product stipends and recognition awards