Senior Analyst, FP&A
Virta Health is on a mission to transform diabetes care and reverse the type 2 diabetes epidemic. Current treatment approaches aren’t working—over half of US adults have either type 2 diabetes or prediabetes. Virta is changing this by helping people reverse type 2 diabetes through innovations in technology, personalized nutrition, and virtual care delivery reinvented from the ground up. We have raised over $350 million from top-tier investors, and partner with the largest health plans, employers, and government organizations to help their employees and members restore their health and live diabetes-free. Join us on our mission to reverse diabetes in 100M people by 2025.
The Senior Analyst, FP&A is an integral member of the company’s FP&A team, and is responsible for providing timely, relevant, and accurate reporting and analysis of financial and operating performance. This is a high impact role on the finance team supporting key strategic initiatives, generating insights into business performance, and providing Virta’s leadership team with effective decision-making support.
- Build and manage budget and forecast models, working closely with internal stakeholders to set targets and goals.
- Track company bookings to revenue conversion, working with the commercial teams to optimize performance.
- Create, maintain and improve reporting decks and dashboards, including for Board-level and investor reporting.
- Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to maintain and improve data integrity across systems to ensure accuracy of actuals and forecasts.
90 Day Plan
Within your first 90 days at Virta, we expect you will do the following:
- Establish working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Help manage Commercial and Operational financial reporting and budgeting.
- Review and provide input for monthly variance analyses.
- Contribute to preparation of materials for quarterly Board meetings.
- 3-5 years of investment banking or consulting (with heavy finance exposure) experience, and/or experience in an FP&A role at a fast growing organization.
- Ability to work with large or complex data reports to analyze sales and operating performance, and build the finance infrastructure for a fast-growing, dynamic company.
- You are operational, you like working cross-functionally and collaboratively and thinking about real business problems.
- Mastery of Excel and Google Office Suite; experience with NetSuite and planning tools such as Anaplan or Adaptive Insights are a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline.
Virta’s company values drive our culture, so you’ll do well if:
- You put people first and take care of yourself, your peers, and our patients equally
- You have a strong sense of ownership and take initiative while empowering others to do the same
- You prioritize positive impact over busy work
- You have no ego and understand that everyone has something to bring to the table regardless of experience
- You appreciate transparency and promote trust and empowerment through open access of information
- You are evidence-based and prioritize data and science over seniority or dogma
- You take risks and rapidly iterate
As part of your duties at Virta, you may come in contact with sensitive patient information that is governed by HIPAA. Throughout your career at Virta, you will be expected to follow Virta's security and privacy procedures to ensure our patients' information remains strictly confidential. Security and privacy training will be provided.