Senior Administrative Support
Manufacturing Information Technology (MIT) in Ocotillo of Arizona is hiring a Senior Administrative Support. The candidate will provide administrative support to multiple directors and several organizations.
Responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Calendar management, with shifting priorities and deadlines, booking complex domestic/international travel, managing travel details such as visas, welcome letters and managing expenses.
- Quickly and accurately assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take the initiative to manage logistics of the department/division such as: maintaining divisional organizational charts, phone distribution lists and divisional logistics needs.
- Supports office administration with associated tasks (ordering office supplies, food orders, onsite needs).
- Assists in coordinating activities across the organizations, events, conferences, F2Fs, etc. plans and organizes meetings and off-sites, prepares agendas and coordinates all logistics.
- Managing tactical projects, general administrative duties such as: order supplies, CR coordination, generating shipping memo, etc.
- Works professionally with other Senior and Executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
- Coordinate activities to ensure department goals are met.
- Effectively mentoring and integrating new admins and ensuring all admins understand department procedures and expectations.
In addition, the ideal candidate should also exhibit the following skills:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skills to work with all Microsoft tools, specific Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- Must posses a High School degree or equivalent
5+ years of experience in:
- Administrative positions.
- Microsoft Teams and Office 365 (advanced proficiency).
- Managing multiple priorities across teams.
This position is not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Work Model for this Role
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site.