Senior Administrative Assistant
NikeBeaverton, OR15 days ago
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company’s rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents — problem solving, organization, time management and more — help fuel the success of their teams. Nike’s diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who has a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You have strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks. You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
You'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including complex calendar management, booking travel, coordinating meetings and events, producing, editing and reformatting documents and correspondence; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text PowerPoint or Keynote presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and SharePoint sites.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will support 3 Senior Director Human Resource Business Partners that support Global Technology.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience required
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a variety of personalities including senior level executives
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment with sometimes high levels of ambiguity and independence with sometimes varying working hours
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and appropriately handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
- Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus
- Ability to occasionally work outside of core business hours
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.