Sanitation Technician CBD
Under the direction of the Sanitation Supervisor, the Sanitation Technician is responsible for cleaning and sanitation of the production equipment, dishes, and other equipment within the facilities of Wyld. The Sanitation Technician will make sure all areas are sanitized and in presentable condition. This position will perform production area laboring jobs and keeps plant areas in a clean and orderly condition as directed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sanitation duties as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule, including:
- Cleaning all dishes, floors, walls, sinks and tables
- Maintaining restrooms including emptying all trash containers, refilling toilet paper, hand towels and soap dispensers in the production area and all other areas of the facility
- Inspecting and maintaining pest control stations
- Establishes and maintains adequate records to track inventory and sanitation supplies
- Keeps current on new equipment and sanitation techniques to enhance the overall quality and cleanliness of the facilities
- Effectively communicate and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Informs manager of all repair, preventive maintenance, and upkeep issues on all equipment through continuous daily inspections; reports any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food or product safety, quality, or personnel safety
- **If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.**
- Experience with the utilization of sanitation tools and chemicals, food safety, and the safe operation of standard sanitation equipment.
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Must obtain all state required: permits, licenses, certifications
- Oregon: Active Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC) Marijuana Worker Permit.
- ServSafe Food Handler’s Card preferred
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be willing to receive authorized vaccination against COVID-19
This is a full-time position with an hourly rate of $19, paid holidays, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.