Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Sanitation Supervisor will oversee and maintain the cleanliness within the facility, the ideal candidate aspires to work in the growing cannabis field with an award-winning team! . The successful candidate will be responsible for all sanitation staff, implementing company policies in sanitation, perform inspections, train staff, and ensure the facility is compliant with all regulated sanitation standards.
What can you expect to do
- Overseeing a team of employees over 2 shifts, conduct the sanitation tasks required to maintain the facility for operations.
- Attendance tracking for all direct reports
- Delivery of training programs for all new team members
- Learn, train, and reinforce all relevant Health and Safety expectations and consistently evaluate adherence to PPE requirements for all staff
- Manage performance of team to ensure all requirements are met
- Issue and/or recommend Disciplinary Actions when necessary
- Logging activities and ensuring records are entered in timely fashion
- Participate in the cleaning and sanitization of production areas by following established Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in the development and improvement of Standard Operating Procedures as they relate to sanitation and cleaning
- Maintain documentation of work for Health Canada
- Work in conjunction with the other departments as required
- Other duties as assigned.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a production facility with GMP standards considered an asset
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience overseeing a team
- Experience with adhering to standard operating procedures
- Ability to organize/prioritize workload
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time