Performs sanitation operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility by adhering to the operation, technical, and quality control policies and guidelines.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them
- Clean walls, windows, glass and mirrors
- Service, clean and supply restrooms
- Clean employee kitchen, including cleaning out refrigerators as indicated
- Remove waste and empty trash cans
- Clean and dust furniture and fixtures
- Maintain cleaning chart indicating areas that were cleaned and inspected
- Work with Facilities Manager to replenish cleaning and maintenance supplies
- Organize janitorial storage areas and keep them clean and orderly
- Notify supervisors about unsafe conditions or concerning the need for repairs and/or maintenance of equipment and the building.
- Support with organizing and scheduling extractions and distillations.
- Maintain production timeline.
- Maintenance and repair of all equipment in the extraction room.
- Janitorial experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and to comply with policies
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; ability to write clear statements; ability to communicate orally
- Must be able to do physical work and operate power equipment normally found in janitorial operations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow schedules and keep commitments
- Ability to follow directions from a supervisor
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Must be able to manage time efficiently and to work individually as well as within a team.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to successfully register with the state’s cannabis commission as an agent
Physical and Mental Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, move and/or position oneself, communicate, operate and/or prepare, place, position objects, tools, or controls. The employee must occasionally move packages weighing up to 50 lb. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close observation and the ability to adjust focus. The mental and physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual, with or without reasonable accommodation, to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Work is performed in a warehouse environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place priority in an environment of inclusion, diversity and social justice and are committed to securing a better, brighter way forward for our employees, our markets and our communities.