Salesforce Transformation Executive
AccentureLos Angeles, CA - San Francisco, CA16 days ago
We are seeking Digital/CRM professionals that demonstrate skills and experience leading large-scale business transformation programs using Salesforce.com and other leading digital platforms. These professionals will help leading the strategic planning and implementation of front office capabilities (sales, service, and marketing) to help drive their growth strategy and deliver the best customer/employee experiences.
The successful candidate will have a balanced blend of business and technical solutions skills to help shape the solution and articulate the vision and execution plan to business and IT client executives. The candidate will be able to orchestrate the solution design across functions (Sales, Service, Marketing) and bring together the right team and experience to deliver a holistic solution and deliver on the client’s vision and objectives. The candidate will be accountable for planning and managing the overall program across business, technology, and change management workstreams and responsible for ensuring the overall solution meets the business goals.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Typical Day Snapshot – Transformation Executive
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Guide the client in creating strategies involving service, sales, marketing, channels, vendor and overall customer experience.
- Identify opportunities and impacts to operational processes then guide the clients in managing the associated changes.
- Facilitate the solution design trade off conversations that evaluate potential design options and balance business value of the customer experience against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance.
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement(s) and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Manage complex delivery at a given client and look after a meaningful book of business at an account or across multiple accounts (including sales and delivery).
- Own development of an integrated program plan and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated program plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- A minimum 4 years of experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
- A minimum 2 years of experience with large scale, multi-year business transformations
- A minimum 5 years of experience leading solution architecture design (business architecture, process architecture, integration architecture, user experience, process improvement)
- A minimum 6 years of consulting experience with medium to large consulting firm focusing on cloud computing related consulting (solution architecture, storage, SaaS, multi-tenant computing, large scale computing environments, etc.).
- A minimum 8 years of consulting experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle Cloud/CRM engagements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
- Experience creating future state visions and identifying the roadmap to implement the vision Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Salesforce.com and other cloud platform certifications
- Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity).
- Experience leading and mentoring teams of 25 people or more.
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships – Sr. Director to SVP level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.