Sales Team Lead
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
As a Sales Team Lead you will give valuable experiences & outstanding service to consumers every day. In this role you will be responsible for all opening and closing procedures, educating team members on product/promotions & daily sales targets to drive company goals and initiatives. This role offers opportunity to grow with some of the best teammates and partners in the industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver outstanding service to our consumers using our C.H.A.R.M service model
- Proactively chips in to crafting a team environment that is enjoyable, shares suggestions, ideas, and concerns while upholding Crocs Inc. values
- Coordinate, delegate, prioritize and meet store deadlines and follow up on daily actives within the building
- Learn & assist in various departments within the store including consumer service, product knowledge and placement, visual presentation, and stock room management.
- Support and lead team members in the daily execution of retail operations i.e., POS system management and use, stock replenishment, assist in pricing and markdown processes seasonally, promote loyalty programs, maintain cleanliness and recovery standards etc.
- Leads by example and works with Store Management on improving personal key performance indicators through sales driven techniques
- Follow Crocs Asset Protection policies and procedures, including shortage prevention, inventory control, and compliance procedures
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Must be 18 years or older
- 2 – 3 years of total retail experience, ideal candidates will have a background in a previous store leadership role.
- You are a shown leader; you like to challenge, empower, and drive team results
- Validated communication skills (written and verbal) to store team, operations managers, District Managers & corporate partners
- Desire to succeed in a high growth, fast-paced retail environment
- Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and long hours) and regular attendance is vital
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor daily
- Ability to place and arrange items on all shelves and racks daily
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise daily
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance daily
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all areas of the store daily
- Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance for a duration of time daily
- Ability to read instructions, reports, and information on computer/register screens and to key information into computer daily
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Salary Range: $14.00 – $26.00*
Pay is dependent on experience, geographic area, and applicable state laws
This position may be eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life, and AD&D, short- and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.