Sales Support Specialist
This Sales Support Specialist facilitates the flow of contracts and orders through the business, from initial opportunity forecast through product delivery, to expedite accurate and timely delivery of products to customers. With a keen sense of organization, account management and customer-centric communication skills, the Sales Support Specialist will perform a variety of pre and post sales related activities, which include: being a dedicated and reliable support resource assigned to Customer Accounts and partnering with the Business Development Executives; researching data that supports the sales process, following up directly with external customers and internal stakeholders to support customer requirements. Position is accountable for execution of contracts/orders to meet customer account management standards. This role is customer facing, managing day to day fulfillment and execution to meet our Customer’s expectations.
What You'll Do
- Responsible to be a dedicated and reliable support resource to assigned customer accounts/sales pod, managing the order from initial request for contract through delivery by partnering with Configuration Operation, Production Scheduling, and Customer Delivery teams.
- Anticipate Customer and Sales Team needs to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
- Process all game configurations, field trials, conversions and removals for assigned sales region. Includes order entry, order research, confirming compliance in the region the product is ordered, auditing work and ensuring that the sales order is complete as written, following up directly with customer to validate order details are accurate for producing the highest quality product.
- Support sales personnel with quoting, sales follow-up, and reporting.
- Provide technical and system support as needed to achieve sales goals.
- Continuously work with company CRM tool to maintain data integrity.
- Perform pre-call preparation for sales executives.
- Maintain all quote and order Service Level Agreements (SLAs), as set by the department
- Regularly assesses current processes and recommends or develops new or updated policies and procedures that result in process and quality improvements.
- Coordinates with Credit, Compliance, Legal, and other departments as needed to ensure all processes are complete ensuring the new customer is set up in the CRM system so contracts and orders can be processed.
- Must be able to travel on occasion for customer meeting and training purposes.
- Assists with special projects as required.
What We're Looking For
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred, Or equivalent combination of coursework, training and experience.
- 1 - 2 years minimum of customer service, order fulfillment or sales administration experience in a highly regulated environment preferred.
- Required Core Competencies: Customer Focus, Building Relationships, Critical Thinking, Results Driven, Solution Oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate skills in Excel and Outlook Experience with Salesforce is a plus
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.