Sales Support Specialist
StorableIndiana, US16 days ago
Storable is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to support the Merchant Services Sales team and partner with inside sales reps to ensure a smooth and efficient process for our clients from beginning to end.
Our support oriented team is focused on excellent sales support and customer service. You will take on account boarding, interface with payment processors for updates underwriting merchant accounts, and also be looked upon to assist, own and tackle projects relating to payment processing.
- You must reside in the following states: TX, NC, CO, KS, MO, PA, IL, IN
All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What you’ll do:
- Be the point of contact for account boarding and provide stellar customer service to clients
- Partner with our inside sales team to onboard new customers, add locations for existing clients to ensure a smooth transition with our product
- Partner with Sr. VP to ensure reporting is accurate and Salesforce is being accurately updated
- Be a go-to person for the larger operations team, which includes: technical support, sales, engineering, software sales report, business operations and product specialists for those hard to answer questions and challenges with all things Merchant Services
- Ensure documentation for boarding processes remains accurate for all our boarding processes
- Work with our clients to ensure a smooth transition on boarding their merchant account
- Facilitate the underwriting process with the underwriters and our customers
- Partner to help with account maintenance in such things as cancelations or bulk changes
- Willing to take on special projects as needed
- Prime for boarding enterprise accounts and ensure customer satisfaction
- Handles underwriting escalation to First Data
- Handles Cancelations, Refunds, and Pricing adjustments.
- Trains new employees as needed and get them up to speed on all aspects of the business.
- Informs sales daily on status of all accounts.
What you’ll need
- Five Years of Merchant Services and payments processing support experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, specifically with customer interfacing
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience with data entry with high attention to detail while handling highly sensitive information
- Experience with Salesforce or comfortable with quickly learning software that is critical to your success in the role
- An associates and/or a bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Payments Industry
At Storable, we believe storage operators should have one partner they can trust to help you get the results they need for their business. That’s why we’ve built the industry’s first fully integrated platform that offers facility management software, facility websites, marketing programs and services, payments, and deeply integrated tenant insurance capabilities all in one solution.
We leverage our platform in combination with our over 25 years of storage industry expertise to help our thousands of storage customers achieve their tenant experience and operational efficiency objectives every single day.
Benefits And Perks
- Generous health coverage for you and your family, including short- and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) and HSA matching, company-provided life insurance, and more.
- Engage remotely! In March of 2020 we transitioned to a fully remote environment and we run regular contests, trivia games and remote happy hours.
- Instant-Access & Flexible vacation. We trust you, so we have a ‘take what you need’ vacation policy. No waiting to use it or need for accruals.
- Do More, Be More – Company rewards and recognition that add up and can be redeemed for once-in-a-lifetime Bucketlist experiences!
- Get active in the community by joining one of our many quarterly offsite volunteer and community service events.
- Fun company events, including Halloween costume contests, ugly sweater competitions, baseball game outings, ice cream socials, food trucks, and more.
Storable is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Storable will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.