Sales Support Coordinator
Together we strive for everyone’s opportunity towards a better financial future.
Together we stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America’s Retirement Company®.
Please Note: This position has been designated as a hybrid-office/home role. Details of your in-office schedule will be finalized with your manager. **Office located in Miamisburg OH**
Supports the business team sales efforts and sponsor activities, and provides customer issue resolution. Manages local office & facilities.
- Order and maintain marketing material, sales literature and current prospectus inventory for field office.
- Manage new business installation processes.
- Provide service & dedicated support to existing plan sponsors, documenting activities in SalesForce.
- Manage and perform Compliance Coordinator duties for branch office in accordance with Voya Field Compliance Procedures and in conjunction with Compliance Supervisor (RVP).
- Office administration: handle branch-related functions including incoming phone calls, office mail; order and maintain office supplies; filing/branch recordkeeping.
- Represent field office as liaison for building management and coordinates parking, access cards, security, etc. and crisis coordination responsibilities for field office.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Financial services industry preferred
- FINRA Series 6/63 and applicable State Insurance & Securities Licenses, or willingness to obtain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That’s why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee’s request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities. Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes