Sales Support Analyst
In the role of Sales Support Analyst working in Denver, Colorado you will be part of the Finance team. You will be responsible for providing accurate monthly/weekly data rollup from sales surveys through the analysis and reconciliation of surveys. Additionally, the role is responsible for calculating at risk pay and completing random market audits and monthly depletion reports. Lastly, provide back up to other finance departments.
This position reports to the Business Intelligence & Procurement Manager.
MBO Payout Review & Support (40%)
- Create monthly surveys based on MBO sales sheets for upload into handhelds.
- Calculate monthly at risk pay-outs from completed survey results and submit to payroll
MBO/Incentive Analysis (30%)
- Reviews variable pay rollup (scorecard) for accuracy and effectiveness each month.
- Provides insights and analytics on the monthly, quarterly, annualized results
- Conducts after action review of all incentives, providing insights and analysis on incentive effectiveness
- Provides recommendations to finance leadership and brand management on ways to effectively improve results, simplify programs and drive engagement with the sales team.
- Designs and executes comparative reports of sales incentive payouts in comparison to company performance by channel (i.e. annual comparison of sales rep payout, volume vs incentive payout reporting, etc…).
Sales Reporting (30%)
- Compile results for weekly distribution to sales teams
- Conduct random audits in the field to validate data collected through surveys and recap results to sales department
- Prepare monthly depletion reports and submit to suppliers
- Validate sales and customer data in SRS supplier reporting software
- Review monthly non-buyer report and validate/update in VIP system
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in data analysis; preferably sales and/or compensation analysis
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality regarding audits conducted and computing survey payouts.
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, and macros), Access and Word.
- Ability to compile data, analyze it and share the analysis in a meaningful manner.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with VIP Software a plus
- Ability to communicate tactfully and effectively, both verbal and written.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities
- You build relationships and collaborate to get to the desired outcome
- You take accountability for results – acting with integrity and honoring commitments
- You have a thirst for learning – you are always looking for ways to learn and help one another grow
- You exhibit our core values
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401k option with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 8
Job Posting Salary Range: (Colorado) $55,800 - $80,300
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.