The Sales Supervisor is responsible for driving the retail store business and customer experience to achieve established goals through hands-on leadership and contributions. Responsible for leading, coaching, and developing a high performing team of Sales Associates that meets and exceeds set expectations. The Sales Supervisor is accountable for maintaining a strong presence on the sales floor to inspire and lead by example for the team.
Pay Rate: $18.50 - $22.50 (based on level of experience)
What You’ll Do
- Align and comply with company policies, procedures, and The Parent Company Values - Absolute Integrity, Positive Energy, Bias Toward Action, Connectedness, Truth Seeking
- Adhere to all city and state regulations
- Serve as a proactive role model, mentor, and coach for the team
- Partner with Store Manager to support the development of the Sales Associates by implementing training programs, conducting routine touch bases, including corrective action and performance improvement plans
- Create and implement selling strategies including contests that will motivate team to meet sales goals and other KPIs and hold the team accountable to do the same
- Maintain and manage all product knowledge resources and tools
- Operate as an effective leader and demonstrate strong sales floor presence
- Oversee the daily sales ledger, shift logs, and KPI tracking and reporting
- Participate in leadership meetings by presenting department updates, identifying opportunities, providing solutions, and offering feedback
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
What You Have
- Entry-level knowledge of cannabis products and related vocabulary is preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be reliable and dependable with a good work ethic
- Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- This position will work in an indoor facility with controlled temperatures; may be exposed to bright lighting, loud equipment, airborne particles, and working in proximity with customers and staff.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Work revolves around objectives, projects, and priorities, not hours; must be able to work weekends, holidays, and occasional overtime as needed.
- Must be able to travel to other office locations.
- Ability to use computer and calculator for 8 hours or more.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post, pre-employment background check with the local law enforcement or Local Police Department.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US.
We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
The Parent Company is an equal opportunity employer.