Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
WHO YOU ARE: Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for customer engagement. As a Sales Supervisor, you will strive to achieve personal and store sales goals while prioritizing the customer experience through supervision and guidance of the team. You will work in a fun, inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- · Assist upper management to drive results through a strategic and multifaceted approach.
- · Responsible for key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
- · Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
- · Foster customer relationships by continually developing personal knowledge of current trends and coaching styling techniques.
- · Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership and multi-tasking capabilities.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
2+ years of relevant retail experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- · A self-starter with the desire to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
- · Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
- · Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
- · Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- · Cross-Brand Discount
- · Flexible schedule
- · Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- · Exclusive Employee Sales
- · Clothing Allotment
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V
In compliance with certain Pay Transparency laws, employers are required to disclose a salary range. The salary for this position will vary based on role requirements, skill set and years of experience.