Sales Strategy Business Manager
As a Sales Strategy Business Manager, you will partner with our Mid Market Sales VP and Directors to drive global revenue growth in their organization. You will work closely and collaboratively with executive sales leadership to provide business recommendations on go-to-market initiatives that will enable us to drive growth at scale.
Your objective will be to support sales leadership in running the business and to lead global projects that improve our rep productivity, create a better experience for prospective customers, and lower customer acquisition costs. You will partner with sales leaders to formulate analytical insights that help their teams be more productive. As you grow within this role, you will learn the rhythms of the business inside and out, become a trusted advisor on how the various teams perform today and have an active voice in shaping our sales strategy in the future.
- Act as a trusted advisor to a sales VP and their leadership in developing the go-to-market strategy and running the business
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing,Revenue Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Services to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of the operational plan and growth goals
- Determine the metrics that drive business performance and design reporting that generates business insights and uncovers opportunities to improve performance
- Establish reporting and a business review cadence that provides leadership with a shared understanding of performance and drives alignment on priorities
- Work with Sales leaders to identify opportunities to grow rep productivity
- Manage initiatives that lead to a lower cost of sales or accelerate rep productivity
- Work with Sales Operations and FP&A teams to build our yearly revenue and headcount plans for key Sales Support teams
- Provide input to designing commission structure, quotas, SPIFFs, and rules of engagement for sales support teams
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience shaping an analytical agenda and leading a team to conduct analysis that uncovers areas for strategic investment or improvements
- A proven track record of success; industry experience in sales, customer operations, or management consulting preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth business and a track record of pragmatic and innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Experience presenting to business leaders
- Experience managing a team or projects with significant scope, complexity, and impact
- Experience analyzing complex data sets and extracting insights that inform business decisions
- BA or BS degree at minimum
Cash compensation range: 128,000-175,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.