Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top-tier pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. While reporting to the Syneos Health District Manager, the Diabetes Sales Specialist will be responsible for implementing the sales plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Within an assigned territory, utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience which includes physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel
- Plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action
- Participate in training and development programs while abiding by all industry and corporate policies and procedures
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree required
- 1+ years pharmaceutical sales AND/OR 2+ years business to business sales experience required
- Endocrinology or Diabetes experience preferred
- Documented history and proven track record of sales success
- •Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary, including overnights and/or weekends
- Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)