Sales & Solutions Specialist
As the Sales and Solutions Specialist you will assist guests with their digital experience through the website and in the My Disney Experience application. The Sales and Solutions Specialist is an hourly position in a high-volume inbound contact center located at Disney Central in Orlando, Florida.
The Disney Sales and Solutions Specialist will attend a paid mandatory training class where you will participate in multiple performance assessments. The operating hours of Disney Central are Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
The starting pay rate for this position is $17.60 per hour
- Assist guest with managing their accounts
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications to include phone, chat and email.
- Provide Guest Service when problems arise and help find solutions
- Meet required departmental metric expectations including productivity goals
- Adaptability to the fluctuating needs of our operations
- Assist Guest by providing comprehensive information about the resorts and dining using numerous software applications during this process
- Complete all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (face shields, refillable hand sanitizers, etc.) may be required
- Manage conflict resolution and make decisions through a delicate balance of integrity and partner resourcing
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Computer proficiency within a Microsoft Windows environment
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills Grammar Fluency and professional email etiquette
- Passion and knowledge of Disney products
- Navigate between multiple and concurrent computer applications
- Sales and Service Experience in a service-oriented or contact center environment
- Strong sales and closing skills and the ability to overcome objections
- High school diploma or equivalent
KEYWORD: WDWCasting, WDW Casting, Reservations, CallCenter
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.