Sales & Retail Coordinator
We are looking for our next Sales & Retail Coordinator to join our Affiliate Show Division’s Revenue team. The main objective of this role is to provide analytical and decision support functions through data entry and analysis, sales and inventory tracking, and coordination of third-party sales partners. The ideal candidate will be proficient in excel and possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
The Sales & Retail Coordinator will have the opportunity to:
- Monitor and track data from promotions and sales initiatives generated by the revenue, marketing, and merchandise departments;
- Build and manage data spreadsheets for both revenue and merchandise departments;
- Support 3rd party sales revenue partnerships through promotional analysis, schedule management, and asset fulfilment, inventory control, and settlements;
- Provide analytical insights on projected merchandise sales;
- Complete and submit sales reports to the finance department for review;
- Support inventory management functions;
- Manage the Square credit card platform for merchandise sales;
- Coordinate activities for Ecommerce;
- Complete other job-related duties as assigned.
What does it take for this role? The following hard skills are the basics of what’s needed to be successful in this position:
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs, with a proficiency in Excel;
- Ability to generate and interpret data, spreadsheets, and reports;
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking mindset;
- Ability to carry out assignments timely, thoroughly, neatly, and accurately, with attention to detail and quality;
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret diverse instructions delivered in a variety of formats;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience with data analysis and statistical modeling;
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job including, but not limited to: crouching, kneeling, standing, lifting, sometimes for extended amounts of time; lifting at least 50lbs unassisted, etc.; Full list of essential functions will be sent in the offer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Verification of the right to work in the United States for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, as demonstrated by completion of the Form I-9 upon hire and the submission of acceptable documentation (as noted on the Form I-9) verifying one’s identity and work authorization;
- CDSEG employees travelling in countries where COVID-19 vaccination proofs are required will still need to comply with these requirements as a condition of employment.
As you can imagine, working with a circus can be quite different from other organizations, and at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, we embrace these differences loudly with enthusiasm. We realize that one size fits none and invite you to come create your own specialized experience with us to see exactly what we’re talking about, first hand.
Our emotion-provoking shows are just the tip of the iceberg: laced throughout our organization, you will find creative minds who are empowered to use their voices and be themselves, their truest selves. Diversity to us means various perspectives, fresh ideas and continuous improvement of the way we do things. We won’t pretend like we have every answer, that’s why we need you! The employees here are the center of what we do, the voices behind the final product and amazing performances on stage.
When you think of your ideal workplace, what comes to mind? For us, it looks (and really is) like this:
- Values – We value compassion, accountability, personal growth and wellness, and Equality in the worksplace.
- Teamwork – we thrive with collaborative teams, regardless of titles or departments;
- Respect – when we ask someone to join our team, it’s because we trust and respect you;
- Integrity – whether you work behind-the-scenes or in the office, you’re being counted on. We are a team and integrity go a long way here, and like we mentioned previously, trust is important;
- Authenticity – we want you to bring your full self to work, this is a place where you don’t need to fit into a box to belong; diverse perspectives foster even more creativity in the workplace. We embrace the human behind the employee number;
- Being heard – you have access to everyone in the organization, use your voice on development questions or suggestions on how to improve the experience. We value open and transparent communication and we want you to be heard!
Come create with us and let us show you what a “circus family” feels like!
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin or ancestry.