Acreage HoldingsFreeport, IL18 days ago
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Representative to help In Grown Farms expand the visibility of our house of brands and reach revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing sales potential and crafting sales plans using strategic planning and executional skills.
This position will require a Sales professional team and possess strong interpersonal skills, is highly organized, trustworthy, works calmly under pressure and with minimal supervision. As a representative of the company, the Sales Representative must have and maintain a clean and responsible appearance.
Travel Required (% of time): Majority of the time, 75% or greater. Primary office will be located at our grow facility in Freeport, IL.
- Achieving growth and hitting targets by designing, implementing and reporting progress against a strategic sales plan, which expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence at retail. Keeps abreast of and analyzes current trends to help inform and shape our sales strategy; stays relevant.
- Building relationships with other industry players across each license type to lead distribution of wholesale flower and trim.
- Building and promoting long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify sales forecasts, highlighting gaps and opportunities.
- Develop and track wholesaler & retailer goals for visibility, distribution, promotions, pricing, shelf management and quality measures.
- Negotiate and maximize wholesaler investment and evaluate impact.
- Analyze and segment retailer universe to focus sales and brand activities.
- Develop and manage team travel, overhead and promotional budgets, distributor billing reconciliation and performance reviews.
- Responsible for management, development, and capability building for direct reports.
- Lead a team of dedicated branded ambassadors with clearly defined and measurable performance metrics.
- Consistently monitors competitive activity and proactivity develops constructive solutions.
- Ability to travel across the state to engage with customers to their satisfaction.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 successful years of sales and customer service experience.
- Skills: Persuasive selling, problem solving; planning/organizing; proficiency in MS office; financial acumen; excellent written and verbal communication; excellent negotiator; exhibits independence, resiliency and tenacity.
- Successful track record in driving results, motivating teams and cross functional partnership.
- Extensive experience building pricing structures that maximizes profitability with tracked ROI.
- Ability to successfully navigate complex and changing business environments.
- Process oriented. Understands and applies interdependencies across functions.
- Experience in a sales role in health care or in the legal cannabis industry is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of the medical cannabis industry in Illinois preferred but not required