Do you enjoy recruiting in an environment where hiring top talent is a companywide priority?
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced full-time, in-house Sales Recruiter. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Cvent’s hiring leaders primarily for hiring top entry level talent in our sales divisions. Detailed responsibilities will include identifying qualified candidates for open requisitions, conducting candidate interviews, working with Recruiting Coordinators to schedule onsite interviews, collaborating with Senior Management and hiring leaders, and negotiating/presenting offers. We’d also like a team member who brings their own recruiting approaches, ideas, and process improvements to the table.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with hiring leaders to determine strategic hiring needs
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers and establish search strategy
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions and promote the company image to candidates
- Identify and engage niche skill candidates based on job specifications and sell them on Cvent
- Conduct in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates
- Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers
- Network with top talent to develop candidate flow
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Other duties as assigned to support the Human Resources team
What You Need for this Position
- At least 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle recruiting environment
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ideal candidate comes from a corporate recruiting position with a fast growth company or has an agency background in permanent placements specifically working on sales openings
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in creative recruiting techniques and skilled at conducting in-depth screens
- Experience recruiting and building rapport with C-level executives
- Proficiency working with an application tracking system such as Taleo or Hirebridge
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with hiring managers to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion
Recruiting Agencies need not respond. We are specifically seeking a full-time, in-house recruiter.
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.