Sales Operations Specialist
Responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary customer and internal data to develop accurate and detailed orders that support the sales department. Work in conjunction with sales, customer advocacy, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner. Work in conjunction with Operations and Finance for credit and RMA processing.
- Perform internal and external sales support activities including account management support, quoting assistance, proposal development, back-office support, occasional order entry and key account customer service support.
- Responsible for coordinating with Sales, Warehouse, and Logistics teams to expedite customer orders.
- Match customer purchase orders to associated bid/pricing sheets to ensure accurate billing.
- Review and create reports based on records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories to help guide business decisions.
- Coordinate customer RMA, and investigate and resolve client-related issues.
- Ensure client orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Answer questions and resolve customer issues from different sales channels on a daily basis through email and phone calls.
- Assist with account set up for new customers, prepare quotes and sales contract for orders obtained.
- Overwatch the order process status for customers.
- Work closely with, and provide support to Regional Sales team.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate product, equipment, and/or programs for TMs and large key accounts.
- Conduct product demonstrations and new offering roll-outs.
- Maintain customer records and files, including accurate account setup, management, and pricing for key accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more years of customer service or Inside Sales experience.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Excel, including functions such as vlookups and pivot tables.
- SAP experience highly preferred.
- Must have strong administrative skills, ability to organize, communicate and accurately report information to departments.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player, punctual, reliable, and high integrity.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the needs and changes of a growing company.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong time management skills to balance priorities of multi projects to meet tight deadlines.